Boat Lift Information
*UltraLift-2 polyethylene tanks- desined and manufactured by HydroHoist - are highly resistant to impact or low-water damage. Flexing when stressed, the tanks then return unharmed to their original shape! And, all the steel parts are above the water - a completely new concept in the boat lifting industry- to defy rust, corrosion, and the elements, and protecting your boat for years of convenient and care-free storage.
- Boats up to 22,000 lbs
- Boats up to 47' Overall Length
- Inboard or Stern Drive
- Drive-in or Back-in Installations
- Floating Docks
- U-Shaped Slips
*UL2 Shallow Water Lift
* The Shallow Water Lift incorporates a longer polyethylene tank with a lower profile to allow for operation in water depth of at least three feet. Constructed of durable polyethylene, the tanks have an increased wall thickness that is impact and puncture resistant. Similar in design to the UltraLift-2, the Shallow Water Lift has been engineered to keep the galvanized steel components on the top side of the tank, minimizing corrosion and maximizing the life of your lift.
* Standard Features:
- 6000 lb capacity
- 10 ft. slip minimum
- Low profile molded Polyethylene tanks
- Adjustable tank placement
- All major steel components out of water
- Made for applications in as little as 3-feet of water
- Two-piece stainless/polyethylene pitmen bushings
- Grade 8 pivot hardware
- Boats up to 6,000 lbs.
- Boats up to 28' overall length.
- Inboard or stern drive
- Drive-in installation
- Floating docks and U-shaped slips
* HydroPort-2 PWC (Person Water Craft/ Jet Ski Platform Lift)
- This lift platform lets you protect your craft and still enjoy fast, convenient access to the water. Just drive on to load and roll off to launch. It's that simple.